- Envolver professores na investigação pura e voltada principalmente para o desenvolvimento económico do Médio Oriente e África (MEA) Região aplicada.
UD é guiada pelos seguintes valores fundamentais:
- comportamento ético em todos os aspectos da vida.
- Som da cidadania através da responsabilidade pessoal, social e ambiental.
- Respeito pelas opiniões e crenças dos outros.
- Igualdade de oportunidades para todos os homens e mulheres.
- A melhoria contínua no ensino, aprendizagem e pesquisa.
- responsabilidade colectiva através de trabalho em equipe.
- A manutenção de uma abordagem de estudante-centrada, com foco na qualidade.
Esta escola oferece programas em:
The University of Dubai is one of the top accredited universities in the UAE – professional and bold, with community, innovation and diversity permeating all its activities. University of Dubai degree programs have been accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research (MOHESR) in the UAE as well as by the best international accreditation bodies in the world: AACSB International, USA, for the College of Business Administration and ABET for the Computing and Information Systems program.
Accreditation by AACSB says a lot about a business school. AACSB-accredited business schools boast the highest-quality classes, teachers, research, students, and programs in the world. Business schools accredited by the AACSB include Harvard Business School, University of California in Los Angeles (UCLA) and Stanford University. Please visit the official AACSB website for more details: www.aacsb.edu.
ABET accreditation The University of Dubai's College of Information Technology offers a Computing and Information Systems (CIS) program which is accredited locally in the UAE by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research (MOHESR) and internationally by the Computing Accreditation Commission (CAC) of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) in the USA.
The CAC/ABET accreditation is a quality stamp in computing education and an assurance that UD’s CIS program meets the quality standards set by the computing profession.